You woke up at two thirty?
Yes. I woke up somewhere around two thirty because I was on Garry's Mod until about four in the morning. Would you like to see some screenshots?
Sure.
I got on G-Mod at around 11pm. I found a nice sandbox server and settled down. I started off by making a little fencemobile with thruster functionality. Below is a picture of the vehicle.
It worked so well that other people caught on and started making their own cars.Below is another picture of my vehicle but taken at a cooler angle.
After about five people had made their cars, a brilliant idea had come across me, lets race these things. So I announced my new idea to everyone and they all agreed with it. So I took the first step and made the starting gates. Below is a picture of the starting gates, along with some people working on their cars in the bays.
Soon, we had an entire racing organization in the server, it was pretty sweet. I put an emphasis on homemade vehicles, but still some unoriginal individuals just added thrusters to premade vehicles like so.
Then before we knew it, we changed maps. To some water place. So, being unoriginal as we were, we were all like, "lets have BOAT RACES!" As you can see in the picture below, some people had applied their signature of unoriginality, this time with boats!
Just taking something premade and adding thrusters. I would love to show you a picture of my homemade boat but it got ripped up by the propellers of a killboat before I could snap a picture, so Ill just describe it to you. The body consists of a single long green metal locker, lined with flotation barrels with a big gray airplane propeller put on the end of a long wooden board at the back of the locker. the wooden board was put directly into the water so that the propeller would be fully submerged. then I stopped playing. Went to bed. Woke up and made this post. now its 3:25. Great.

No comments:
Post a Comment